RESPONSIBLE TO: Foodbank & Distribution Coordinator
BASED AT: Unit 36 Eastlink Business Park, Ballysimon Road, Limerick.
To collect and deliver donations throughout the Mid West Region
1. To agree your availability with the Foodbank & Distribution Coordinator e.g. number of days per week or regular set days per week, with a minimum of one day per week. Naturally, personal commitments will be taken into account.
2. To inform Foodbank & Distribution Coordinator of any change in your availability for the following week by Thursday lunchtime, otherwise your normal availability will be expected.
4. To be prepared to be flexible in travel distance across the Mid West Region.
7. To undertake training as necessary.
8. To report any injuries or hazards and fill in an accident form.
9. To maintain the company van in good order, and ensure that all statutory requirements, such as insurance, road fund licence etc are met.
10. Because of the special nature of Mid West Simon Community and its work you may on occasion be asked by staff to undertake other duties to help maintain our high standard.
11. Volunteers are required to comply with and respond positively to all reasonable instructions given by Senior staff. While volunteer suggestions and opinions are welcomed, the responsibility for operational and strategic decisions lies with the Mid West Simon Management.
1. To work at all times within the policies of Mid West Simon Community.
2. To ensure effective use of resources.
3. To respect at all times the confidentiality of information covering clients, staff and volunteers.
4. To play an active part in the development and maintenance of good relationships with all who have business with Mid West Simon Community.
5. To promote Mid West Simon Community, clients, relatives and visitors.
THIS ROLE DESCRIPTION IS INTENDED TO OUTLINE THE ROLE YOU ARE UNDERTAKING TO HELP MAINTAIN OUR HIGH STANDARD OF SERVICES.